California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP)
Sober Living Environment (SLE)
As an operator of a Sober Living Environment, we will:
1. Be dedicated to uphold the dignity and worth of all human beings.
2. Provide an alcohol and illicit drug free facility.
3. Operate the SLE within all city, county, state, and federal laws, rules, and regulations.
4. Allow no physical or threatening violence at the SLE.
5. Maintain the SLE consistent with the quality of the neighborhood.
6. Assure that no weapons are allowed on the property of the SLE.
7. Assure that neither management nor staff will become personally involved with a
client of the SLE.
8. Maintain good relationships with neighbors and community.
9. Respect the privacy and personal rights of all residents.
10. Maintain a clean and safe SLE for persons in recovery.
Standards for Sober Living Environments - CCAPP